Monday, November 5, 2012

Fresh Eggs

Have you ever met someone and felt like you have known them forever? This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful couple. As we talked we found we knew alot of the same people. I love meeting new people and connecting with them. I also enjoy learning about them and what they do. This couple own Bob's Biddies Hatchery. Everyone that knows me knows I enjoy classic TV, and when I first met them and learned what they did all I could think about was the episode of I Love Lucy where Ricky and her started their own hatchery business.

I was so fascinated with how many people that are interested in having their own chickens and collecting their own eggs. This is very smart. So, of course, I see chickens in my future. I know my Son will love it as well.

Bob's Biddies Hatchery ara also are NPIP Certified. Of course, I am thinking what is the National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP)? The National Poultry Improvement Plan (NPIP) is a national program in collaboration with state and federal departments of agriculture and industry representatives. The main objective of this program is to use new diagnostic technology to effectively improve poultry and poultry products throughout the United States. NPIP provides certification that poultry and poultry products destined for interstate and international shipments are disease free.

If you have ever thought of owning your own chickens please check Bob's Biddies Hatchery out.





No comments: