Sunday, July 6, 2014

The BossList #7: If something isn’t working, kill it

The BossList #7: If something isn’t working, kill it


Edition #7
Recap: Bosslist aggregates the best reads from creative entrepreneurs on their success and mistakes. It began as way for me to learn from entrepreneurs who bootstrapped. If you find an article that blew your mind, or just want to say ‘hi’, drop me a line.
Failure, the word itself is weighty and carries a lot of gloomy baggage – the perception of failure is to lose strength, to be unsuccessful, to fade or die away. I started two services this year and both gone into the dead pool. I will not bored you with my failures. Here are some interesting read and learning points on the topic of failure.  Read more at http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=17e71a92489841c21497b01dd&id=b08c4485bb

No comments: