Friday, December 30, 2011

Classic TV

I love classic TV and movies and have discovered Me TV and This TV. With all my favorite TV shows and movie. The best part - it is FREE TV. So I might have to ditch DISH and just go with FREE TV. I have the Everything package and rarely is there anything on I care to watch. So funny how I discovered these channels. I had a TV we were not using and since the grandchildren have come to live with us I have set up a media room with books, puzzles and TV with DVD player. I wondered if it would pick up regular TV. So I found a TV antenna on clearance at Family Dollar for $3 and my brother gave me a converter box. So see the best things in life are FREE. Now to see if DISH will add it to their line up since the local cable company has added it to theirs.

By the way, if you enjoy classics, this weeked Bud Abbott and Lou Costello are on and That Girl TV show (my favorite, I watched all the time as a little girl) and Bob Hope movies.

No comments: