Friday, October 17, 2014

End to Darkness


As I was driving this morning I had this profound thought.   Let me tell you first what made me think this as I was driving.  I was chatting with a friend this morning who said she would help me fill out my divorce papers.  So as I was driving to one of my appointments today I thought wow, I am no longer going to have a part of me that lives in darkness.  Soon that darkness will be removed from my life.

Enabler -   one that enables another to achieve an end; especially :  one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior

Codependency - is defined as a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (typically narcissism or drug addiction); and in broader terms, it refers to the dependence on the needs of, or control by, another.
I have basically been single and a single Mom for years with no emotional support of any kind.  The saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger is a very true statement.  I do love my life very much and love making memories.   I do believe this is why I have so much love and passion for what I do.  
I have survived cancer, I will survive this and this to shall pass.   

Best Advice anyone can give don't stay where you are not given any love in return...  I did for 25 years waiting for it to get better......







No comments: