Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Transformation Tuesday




Today is a beautiful day here in South Georgia.  I played Pandora on my phone hooked up my headset and went to the park and walked 2 miles.  Had to clear my head and get some thinking done.  

2015 is a year for me to define who I am.  I realized I have been just existing for years, buried in my work and anything else that would come along and consume my time to keep me from facing a very wrecked home life.  Married to a very #narcissistic person for 26 years.  Took going through cancer to wake me up.   Now I have stepped out on my own with my Son hoping to teach him what living is all about and being #happy.   Life is something to be experienced and it is up to us as an individual to make it happen.  I have been doing a lot of thinking (sometimes too much) about where I want my life to go now.   The world is wide open and there is so much to see and do.  So first things first, I have to get my business back going.  I haven't worked out all the details yet, but it will happen.

I have been chosen small business of the year through the local chamber of commerce that I am a member  through my Avon business.  That is exciting.  






No comments: