Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#Walking #Wednesday


A beautiful Wednesday here in South Georgia.  Had to grab my walking shoes and out the door I went.  Walked off stress, frustration and cleared my mind.   It felt so good to be outside in the fresh air with the light breeze blowing.  Enjoyed listening to some good music.  Then I had a friend join me.  

Today is a precious gift that we get to enjoy.  We know our weaknesses and our strengths, we will have challenges and difficulties but even during these times we are also to know what true joy is and keep it close.  Learning not to put our happiness in things or people.  Finding true happiness is loving who we are and enjoying our own company.  Being at peace with yourself.  

Have a super Wednesday and take time out for YOU because YOU are worth it.
  

No comments: