Thursday, October 13, 2011

Earn extra money with your computer

I consider myself to be pretty resourceful and believe where there is a will there is a way. I have joined several Survey company's. I have found that most require alot of time with little reward or takes forever to earn. My most recent find - something that I think you will like. The company's name is YouData (youdata.com). They are trying to convince consumers like us that we should be the ones controlling our own data and selling our own attention, not third parties like broadcasters, newspapers, and spammers. By creating a MeFile at YouData.com, I now control what ads I see and when I see them. Best part - I am selling my attention directly to interested advertisers, for real money. That's right, I get paid for giving them my attention. I can use the funds to buy music and video online, donate to charities, give to my favorite blogs and websites, or keep the change myself and do whatever I want with it.

It's real. They pay. The first Friday I received an email from Paypal that I had a deposit, grant it, it wasn't much but I was excited because I had only visited once (because I was skeptic).
Click this link to sign up http://www.youdata.com/join/medbilso. My MeFile ID, medbilso, in the "Referral Code" will tell them I sent you. Make sure you complete your profile so you will receive more adds.

Another one I found to be fun is Crowdtap and I have already earned a little and actually enjoy it. Here is a link you can sign up with http://bit.ly/r6nM5P you have nothing to lose.

Superpoints is fun I am close to receiving my first gift card. Will be great for Christmas. To join http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/easksb

Feel free to share your experiences or any others that you may recommend.

No comments: