Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Beating The Odds.....

One Day At A Time.....

Wow, it was four years ago, when I was diagnosed with Stage 3B Endocervical Cancer.  So much has happened since then.  Seems like a lifetime ago.  I am doing well I think for all I have gone through.  No, my life did not ever go back to what it was before cancer, in which I am very thankful.
I have found out that life is very much worth living, experiencing and that I love life.

I had my appointment today with my Medical Oncologist and he said cervical cancer if it returns is pretty fast and usually see it within the first 2-3 years.  He said I am close to the four year mark and am doing amazingly well, that it looks like I will beat cervical cancer.    When I left the cancer center today I cried, this time tears of joy.

I am a SURVIVOR not a victim.



No comments: