Friday, April 25, 2014

REVIEW: NEW ARM & HAMMER™ TRULY RADIANT™ PRODUCT






I received the package for my latest smiley 360 mission. Its to try out the NEW ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ electric toothbrush. I received the electric toothbrush and toothpaste free/complementary from Smiley360!

I was very excited to try this mission.  I have never used an electric toothbrush before so I am all about trying new things out.  I am quite impressed.  Love the way my teeth (mouth) feel after each brush.  My teeth (mouth) really felt clean.  I was surprised at the big difference between a regular toothbrush and electric one the Truly Radiant Spinbrush is a winner.  The Truly Radiant Toothpaste was refreshing and did an excellent job on cleaning and whitening.    These two work very well together.   

I recommend these products, as I will continue to use them for me and my family.


No comments: