Saturday, June 19, 2010

It has been a while...

It has been a while. I have been busy "Kickin Cancer's Butt". I have finished my chemo and out patient radiation and through my first Brachytherapy with one more left. These past few weeks I have been resting (not by choice). These treatments have taken everything out of me. I will be so glad to get all of this behind me. Of course I have not been able to work much, not to mention when I first was diagnosised I lost a client with my billing company. Wayne has also been out of work for a few months so things are tight. Time for me to get to work on my other business's and generate some income to pay the bills. I will in the next day or two have a flyer with all the candles I have in stock and probably will have a sale on them. Will also have Wayne probably go thru the neighborhood and pass them out as well. Also looking to fill up my July Calendar with MK Parties - Foot Facials, Scent parties, lips, etc.

I have a lot of plans just can't wait to physically get moving. Have a super evening.

No comments: