Thursday, June 10, 2010

So important to take good care of yourself. For 4 years I put off going to the doctors for my annual exam. I always found a reason, I was to busy, it's not that important I will do it later, I am not going to have cancer, etc. I say all this hoping it will help someone even just one person. Don't put off your doctor visits. Preventive is the answer. If it is one of our loved ones we would make sure they go to the doctors, well we have to take care of ourselves as well.

My son asked me tonight why I walked slow and Daddy and him were faster. I explained I had a doctors appointment and was taking medicine to make me better and I would be fast again. Our children are smarter that we think and they notice everything. Next week I will be in the hospital a couple of days and away from my son. This is going to be hard but I have to change the way I look at it and know I am investing in my future with him.

No comments: