Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's Official

I have officially finished my last cancer treatment. I have been singing my praises to my Savior and Lord for seeing me thru. I will be honest there were times I did not think I could go any further, but dueto the amazing people in my life and such great prayer warriors God gave me the strength. I will stay in the hospital an extra night for monitoring due to my blood pressure being so low. I want to give a shout out to the Pearlman Comprehensive Cancer Center Physicains and all the staff they are awesome. Also, want to give a shout out the South Georgia Medical Center and the nurses and staff on the 5th floor they have taken great care of me.

Next week is going to be so different for me. Everyday for the past couple of months I have gone to the Cancer Center for treatment. Now I have time to build my Mary Kay business and finally accomplish moving up to Director. I will need all the help of my friends and prayer warriors to help me accomplish this goal.

Have a terrific night!

No comments: