Monday, June 7, 2010

It is Monday, my last week of out patient chemo and radiation. This weekend I have to say was the toughest. Sunday I was in the bed all day, tired and no energy but could not sleep. Seems like the after effects hit me around Sunday. Carter had been sick this weekend too, so that might have had something to do with it.

I am so ready to do something, hoping today is a better day energy wise. I do have a Mary Kay Event tonight and have several guest attending "Spa Night". This will give me something to look forward to, I might have to have someone drive me though.

Don't have much to post these days. I did enter some sweepstakes last night, you can see them in my post if you want to enter also. I had to do something with my time I was so bored yesterday.

Have a super blessed Monday!

No comments: