Thursday, November 17, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY / PINK SALE



Black Friday/Pink Sale!
Day after Thanksgiving

The biggest shopping day of the year is almost here, and you are in for such a treat! You can receive discounts on your orders during different times of the day on Friday, November 25th!! My text, voicemail and email record the time and date on all incoming messages. And the earlier you shop, the more you can save. I will get back with you by Monday to set up delivery or shipping. Just text me, leave a message, order from my website* or email me! (Don’t worry about waking me up – my ringer will be off!) It doesn’t start until 6am, so don’t get silly and shop at midnight the night before thinking you’ll get a jump on it! But don’t lose hope if you can’t get up and shop by 6 am… you can save money throughout the day.

This new annual shop-a-thon will begin at 6am and end at 6pm. PLUS….Everyone who places a $40.00 order (after discount) will be entered into my special Holiday Drawing...and one lucky person will get their ENTIRE ORDER for 1/2 PRICE!!

The winner will be notified the next day by phone! Doesn’t that sound terrific?

Here’s how the discount works:

Call or email in your order between:

6am-7:59am... 30% discount
8am-9:59am... 25% discount
10am-12:59pm 20% discount
1pm-6pm... 15% discount

** If you order from my website (the easiest way) I will apply your discount before I process your card - in the comment section of your order put in the time and the discount)

Another AWESOME gift is OPPORTUNITY...

Get your Starter Kit for only $75 in November!*
You'll be amazed at everything you get with your Starter Kit – all for just $75 (plus shipping, handling and tax) in November!* Get started with the fabulous products, samples and tools you'll receive in your Starter Kit. Have fun discovering everything in your Starter Kit to launch your business and start earning money right away.

Connect with me in November! (Special price of $75 ends 11/30/11)
You can get started in November with incredible price breaks available this month only. I'll show you how! I can explain things, answer your questions and help get you started with a Mary Kay business.

No comments: