Sunday, November 27, 2011

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and the Christmas rush is on. It is 80 degrees today, reminds me of living in Tampa Fl. You never knew if you were going to wear shorts or sweats for Christmas. We are expected to have rain and then the cold front will move in.

Am I the only one that has not even started Christmas shopping yet? I am waiting on the money tree to appear, (lol). Not for sure how we are going to do Christmas this year, but however it is done I am sure it will be the best.

Next weekend we will take the Children to see Santa and then to the Tree Farm to cut down our Christmas Tree.

I have been selected to host a Smurf Party, so the children are looking forward to that and I am as well.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and are rested up for tomorrow.

No comments: