Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome November 2011

Wow, October came and went so fast. November has arrived. The sky was so beautiful tonight
The Holiday Season is here. I am so looking forward to them. No big plans just spending time with my family and making lots and lots of memories. We went trick or treating last night.
Even the Hubby had to participate
We had a great time walking thru the neighborhood and watching the little ones have fun. They have enough candy for the year.

This month started off on a good note, I finally received my results and they were normal. The doctor still has not signed off on them but the nurse was kind enough to call me and tell me she looked at the report and it was normal, she stated they have just been extremely busy. November is my Birthday month. I never was big on birthdays until now. They are awesome and worth celebrating!

No comments: