Saturday, November 5, 2011

Do you ever just have one of those days.....

We all need a little time to ourselves. Today was mine, tired and need to just relax. I received a Blu Ray DVD player with Netflix, so I hooked it up in my room. Unbelievable of the selection available to watch thru Netflix. Yes, I also have Satellite, all channels too, but seem to be very limited on the choices of what I like to watch. I love classic comedies. So I found some Bob Hope movies. When things settled down here tonight I decided to watch one, I don't recall ever seeing it before, called "Eight on the Lam" and it starred Phyllis Diller. I enjoyed the movie, just what I needed.

Now, something really funny. As I was searching for Phyllis Diller to link her, I discovered something about her I never knew. She was born Phyllis Ada Driver. Why do I think that is funny? Driver is my maiden name. Who knew. Guess I need to get my on researching my family tree.

Anyways, if you have not tried netflix, give it a try. The first 30 days are free you have nothing to lose.

No comments: