Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tomorrow (Thursday) will be my follow up appointment with my Medical Oncologist, results day. Time to get all the results to my lab work, CT scan and chest Xray. Then Friday will be my appointment with my GYN Doctor.

This week has been a blur, where did the time go?

Last night I attended the kick off for Relay for Life. A couple of years ago our Church started a team, two weeks before the event I was diagnosed with cancer. When we were doing all the planning and fundraising I never dreamed I would have been diagnosed with cancer. I have several friends that were so supportive of me and encouraging me while I was going thru my treatments and now some of them are now entering their journey thru cancer. Relay for Life is an event that helps so many people, if you are able to be a part of team I encourage you to do so. We must STOMP out cancer!

No comments: