Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What a day....

I forgot all about my appointment at the cancer center today for my bloodwork. I just happened to call there this morning to find out when my appointment was scheduled. The Receptionist said "I was wondering where you were", my appointment was at 8:30 this morning for lab work. So I had to call a babysitter to keep the little ones and out the door I went. Thursday I have to go for CT Scans and Chest X Ray, then see my Medical Oncologist on Thursday next week and then Gyn on Friday next week. So see this is the life after cancer. I now have all these appointments set in my phone so maybe I will not forget them in the future.

So this is another chance for me to remind you of how important it is to schedule your yearly exam and if you have any abnormal symptoms don't excuse them away seek medical attention. Know the warning signs. It only takes a little bit of your time. BUT, if you put off now, then you will have to work around your appointments.

No comments: