Thursday, March 1, 2012

Satellite Vs Free TV

I just recently added another room to my Dish TV, added Blockbuster and canceled Netflix. Well I wish I had it all over to do again. I would not have renewed my contract. Blockbuster is not worth it. It takes for ever for you to go thru and find a movie and the movie is interupted alot due to "buffering". Also, Blockbuster does not have the selection as Netflix. This is going to sound crazy, but I have a little 13 inch TV hooked up in my room with an indoor antenna and am enjoying FREE TV. I know CRAZY! I love the classic TV shows and the free TV has it. I pay good money for Satellite and have numerous channels BUT a waste due to nothing I find of interest to watch. So now debating on dropping Blockbuster and going back to Netflix.

No comments: