Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Is In The Air

Ahhhhh, my favorite time of the year is near!  I love the new time change and the weather this week is beautiful.   Looking forward to the beautiful Spring Blooms. 

I have become a HUGE fan of Amazon, just this past week I have ordered an easy instant screen door.  Love to have the door open and enjoy the breeze without the pest (or having to buy a screen door).  I also ordered a Swiss Screen Room.  That arrived yesterday, so haven't even opened the box yet.  Excited about having it in time for the pool.

My husband is working on his Container Garden and will have some in the yard as well.  I think he has onions, potatoes, brussel sprouts, green beans, etc.   So looking forward to having a little garden. 

This morning I received an email on DIY Container garden ideas from the DIY network.  Made me stop and think, okay, what is out in the garage I can use.  

Have a super Thursday.

No comments: