Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cognitive Problems After Chemotherapy

Since I have completed my chemotherapy I have noticed alot of changes. I cannot add numbers in my head or even by looking at them. I have a hard time communicating, finding the right words to say. I get confused easy and my short time memory is just that SHORT. Which in a way is a good thing. My last appointment with my medical oncologist we discussed these changes and he said I should actually be coming out of the chemo fog, but for some reason my symptoms are going in the opposite direction, they are getting worse. So he referred me to a neurologist. Well today was that appointment. I was very impressed with the doctor and his knowledge and the fact that he listened to me. How many doctors do that today? Well needless to say, my brain will be examined. I will have an EEG and an MRI of my Brain also an EMG done.

So funny, as owning a Medical Billing Company these charges I would bill out all the time and never once thought I would actually be having them done.

Cognitive Problems After Chemotherapy - Fact Sheet CancerCare

No comments: