Friday, February 24, 2012

So I finally did it...

After TWO years of googling and price comparisson shopping I broke down and bought me (yes me) a Keurig.  I had decided there was not going to be a huge sale on these things and the prices were pretty much the same.  But, I was so disappointed, until this morning.  I will tell you why, you can't control the amount of water that it uses (atleast in the one I bought) and everything tasted like hot water with a little flavor.  I have gone thru so many K-cups trying to get that just right cup of coffee or hot chocolate.   Everyone has told me that the Donut Shop Coffee was pretty good.  I had one in my variety pack that came with my Keurig, so I decided to make that one this morning.  BINGO, a great cup of coffee.  I only wish now I had another K-cup of the Donut Shop Coffee for my second cup of coffee. 

I read everything about these machines but guess I did not fully understand the difference on them until now.  If I had it to do again I probably would have bought the next one up that allows you to choose three different cup sizes.  I now get it the smaller the cup would have been actually better for me.  Ummm I think I might do an exchange.  Hey if you are going to spend that kind of money on a machine I believe you should be 100% happy and there should not be a I should of.....



No comments: