Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Yummy Dinner




Here is a delicious easy to make dinner! I love Sweet Italian Sausage with onions and peppers, but I have stayed away from the sweet italian sausage because of the ingredients. I also love Pinterest. I kept seeing this wonderful picture of Sausage, potatoes, onions and peppers in a pan and you threw it in the oven and wow what an easy dinner, and yes it looked Yummy!!!
So this last visit to the grocery store I was in the meat asile and so tempted to purchase a package of sweet itialin sausage and of course couldn't bring myself to do so and returned it to the shelf. Then I came upon the Greenwise, yes at Publix my favorite grocery store. There they had organic greenwise chicken sausage. So I did not hesitate and put it in my cart. So last night I decided that was for dinner. I had also received a bottle of Pompeian Oil (full size) from Smiley 360, in which I am a member of, to try and share with my friends and give my honest opinion of the product.

So I took a baking pan lined it with foil then poured (I never measure) lightly coating the bottom of the pan, sliced 4 potatoes and then placed my Greenwise Chicken Sausage on the potatoes. I then used a generous amount of Italian Seasoning by Tupperware.
Italian Herb •Aromatic blend of garlic, oregano, basil and parsley.
•Adds authenticity to your favorite Italian dishes.
•Kosher, dairy free and gluten free.*
Then baked at 350 degrees for about 30.



Then I added fresh sliced onions and peppers and returned to the oven for another 10 - 15 minutes.



At dinner my husband said they were the best saugages, he said they had the best flavor. I then told him it was the Greenwise Chicken Sausage all natural ingredients. He was impressed. Enjoy and let me know if you try it!

Also, enter to win Pompeian Secrets of the Mediterranean Sweepstakes

http://pompeianmediterraneansecrets.com/

No comments: