Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 2 after first chemo treatment

Doing good. I ended up finally going to sleep after 10 last night. Woke up hurting and nausea around 3:30 took my meds and was able to go back to sleep. Wayne was going to let me sleep in, but when the alarm went off I woke up so decided to let him sleep. Made coffee and toast, hoping the toast would help my nausea till my other medicine kicked in and it did. I even put a little honey on it to help increase my energy. Loaded the dishwasher. Then I heard something behind me and jumped. Wayne was up not to long after here comes Carter. Such a beautiful morning. We were all able to spend time this morning together before Wayne had to take little man to school.

I am going to get some work done this morning before I go in for my radiation treatment and then back here to finish up on my work. I am excited about Saturday. That is the Peach Festival Day in Morven. I will have a booth and the way things look I should feel pretty good.

I have worked for years on losing weight, now I cannot believe I am saying I do not want to lose any. Funny how things change, our thoughts, our vision, our purpose.

Well I am going to go for now. Have a super blessed day I know I am.

1 comment:

mwgrover said...

It's great that you have a busy activity for Saturday - I hope you will be rested and feeling well for the event. Take good care of yourself!