Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday May 18, 2010

It has been a few days since I have updated anything. Yes, I did make it to the Peach Festival. What was I thinking. Again, one of those times I must not have beeen thinking. I did make it thru the whole day. So thankful for my friends who helped me, also those who stopped by and gave me words of encouragement. I need those words so much and I hold on to them more than you think. My Chemo Doctor even was out there and he was pretty impressed that I was out there.

I have been in the bed everysince I made it home from the Festival. I was not for sure if I was going to be able to drive home but I did it. I have gone from 2 pain pills a day to one every 3 1/2 hours. The fatigue is terrible. No energy to hardly hold my head up. My daughter took me to my radiation treatment on Monday, either her or Wayne will take me today. I still have a good appetite. Those that know me, I think it will take alot to prevent me from eating. I have started drinking Ensures for the protien Also had sliced banana's yesterday dipped into peanut butter. Please feel free to share with me any high protien (energy) foods. I missed my Mary Kay meeting and WMU meeting last night. I pray I will soon adjust and can do more. Right now I need to take time for my body to adjust (It is not use to this at all) and then hopefully will be able to do a little more.
My goal this week is to make it to church Sunday. I believe we are having baptism and I surely do not want to miss this for anything.

I am going to get Carter's snack ready for school and get him and Wayne up. Will post maybe more later.

No comments: