Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday May 25, 2010

Hope everyone had a super Monday. I did. Wow, that is the first day I have felt so good in along time. I met a friend and we had breakfast downtown and heard Karen Handel for Governor. I liked the way she thinks. This was a first time ever attending something like this and was so glad my friend went with me. Because you know if she hadn't I wouldn't have gone. Friends are the BEST. My goal is to do all the things I want to do and not to make excuses as to why I can't do them. Life is such a wonderful experience I don't want to miss out on any of it.

I met with my Radiologist Oncologist also on Monday. Looks like my treatment is working. My pain level has decresed alot from last week.

The Mary Kay Happy Hour was a blast I had 5 guest. WOW, that was awesome. I have such great friends they came and had an awesome time.

I did not think I was going to make it to the Mary Kay Event. I had an sudden onset of pain in my left shoulder neck region. It almost feels as if I broke something. Even with taking pain medication it still hurts. When I go in for radiation today I have to stop by my medical oncologist's office and let them check it out.

I have to say Monday has been my best day yet. I felt great, enjoyed the day and loved being with my family and friends.

Today I am attending a jewelry party at ABC and also meeting a friend for lunch there as well. So I am looking forward to this as well. Then of course work. So looks like another great day.

Have a super Tuesday. Remember to enjoy the day. When things get stressed step back and breathe then embrass the day, it is yours to make something out of it.

No comments: