Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday May 11, 2010

Yes, another day I am awake before 5:30 am. So I have already enjoyed my first cup of coffee and started the dishwasher. Received a facebook message from a friend of mine. She can always make me smile. So amazing on how God puts people in our lives and / or puts us places to meet these people. I have always believed nothing is by chance or luck. There is a reason.

Last night I did not make it to my Mary Kay Meeting. I was not feeling well at all. So I laid in the bed waiting for my meds to kick. So Carter and I watched or shall i say started watching Night at the Museum and we both fell asleep.

Outside of night feeling well last night, I did pretty good most the day. I got alot accomplished, work and house wise. Today is another busy day. Have a few errands to run, then go to my chemo class. A dear friend of mine called me yesterday, she has restarted chemo last week. She called me and what an encouragement she is to me. I told her she looked so beautiful at church on Sunday. So if she can look that good after chemo, I should have nothing to worry about. Friends are the greatest thing. They seem to know when to call you and all the right things to say. I am so thankful and blessed to have all the people in my life. Anyways she suggested that Wayne come with me to my chemo class. That way he is also aware of the side effects and different things to look out for. For all my praying people out there I do have a prayer request - Please pray that my body accepts the chemo fine and I will not have any side effects or just mild ones.

How many of you have taken the time to go ahead and schedule your annual pap? Especially if it has been awhile. Just a thought for you, I did not think I had to worry about cancer. My family has history of Heart Disease and Diabetes not cancer. Do your self a favor and make the appointment. Then it will be behind you. Also, don't just get the results get a copy and start a file. Also, remember to ask them to try to get endocervical cells. No woman should have to go through this. Prevention and early detection is the key.

I will let you know how my chemo class goes. Have a super morning.

No comments: