Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday 5/8/10

A great day. My Brother and his wife stayed the night with us. We all got up early and loaded the trucks for the Peacock Festival in Pavo GA. Beautiful morning. Arrived in Pavo the guys unloaded the vehicles and set up the tent. Vicky and I set up my booth. The candles were a big hit. The morning started off slow, but that is good gives you time to organize and get your breathe. I love having a booth at theses festivals. I enjoy meeting the people. This is a day I actually get away from everything, even my thoughts are busy with the activities of the day.


We finished around 3 today, packed everything up and headed for home. I was so tired I thought I was going to have to have my brother drive us home. Once we got home, Donnie and Vicky headed home and Carter and Wayne headed to the lake for a little swim. I headed to bed for a nap. Didn't nap long but it was a nice rest.

I did a little crocheting tonight. Considering making dishclothes. Will see how they turn out. I am so tired so I think I will call it a night.

No comments: